Sacred Valley Tour
Sacred Valley Tour, This day we travel through the Sacred Valley,
Ollanta is a living city with a beautiful temple and impressive set of Inca terraces built with large blocks of stone brought from the quarry Cachicata located across the valley.
In the way to return to Cusco, our last visit is the colonial village of Chinchero, known and famous for weaving and textiles, with a beautiful colonial style temple with fresco builted on an Inca palace, as well as visiting its famous market.
- Professional, English speaking guide.
- Collection from and to your hotel.
- Private Transportion.
- Lunch at a Sacred Valley restaurant.
What is not included?
- Snacks and Water.
- Boleto Turístico (BTG) & Entry fees.
You should bring:
- A light day pack to carry your things.
- Your Boleto Turístico (Tourist ticket).
- Water bottle and water.
- Money for snacks, souvenirs and tips if you wish to tip.
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Jumper (sweater).
- Rain protection (or plastic poncho).
- Sacred Valley has a warm weather but like Cusco region can experience a sunny day or/and rainy day.